Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about People’s Choice Storage? Check out our FAQs below for the answers to some of the most common questions we receive. You can also head over to our Contact page to send us a message if you don't see the answer you need.
Where is People’s Choice Storage located?
People’s Choice Storage is located at
- 23160 Harborview Rd Punta Gorda, FL 33980
- 14709 NW 129th Terrace Alachua, FL 32615
- 125 Central Ave. Brandon, FL 33510
- 26020 W. U.S. Hwy 27 High Springs, FL 32643
- 4545 NW 27th Ave Ocala, FL 34475
- 1490 E Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Seffner, FL 33584
- 2108 Jelane Dr. Valrico, FL 33594
- 1180 Old W Liberty St, Suite 4 Sumter, SC 29150
What are the access hours?
Contact your local facility for access hours.
Am I required to store long-term?
We never require our tenants to store long-term. We offer flexible month-to-month leases.
How do I pay my storage bill?
Pay your storage bill online using a debit or credit card. You can also make your monthly payments at the office during normal business hours.
What documentation do I need to rent a unit?
You must have a valid form of government-issued ID such as a driver’s license, passport, or state ID.
What security features do you offer?
Our facilities are always safe and secure with 24-hour video surveillance, coded gate entry, and perimeter fencing. In addition, our properties are well-lit.